Anne's Song  -  Faith No More


 Faith No More

HEY WHAT Oh nothing just wondering why it is youre
doing
that whatever it is youre doing Oh yeah why I dunno it
just

doesnt seem like something youd be doing thats all you
of all
people know what I mean Yeah I know its been bugging you
since the

day I was born huh I asked my friend Anne about it I said
Anne
Anne Anne what am I supposed to do its been bugging them
since the

day that I was born She said Do whatever the hell you want
to do
Now is the time to do whatever you want and it will still
turn out

great Youve got the world at your feet
I never claimed to be different I only said I was bored and
shes
tired of your uniqueness it sends her over head first then

the rest
of her follows the breath of life it never left her hol
low


I can do everything she said she said with a smile
And I can go anywhere tonight cause Im with Anne

Anne Anne Who Anne Dagnabit Island princess queen with the

juice
Whats this I see she brought her whole uplown contingent
First theres
Jon E he always loves a party hes followed by Vinnie

whos feelin
kinda skinny he says Hey Anne Im starved what you got to
eat she
says Vinnie youre always starving man get away from that

fridge
Here comes Lucy shes feelin really sexy shes followed by
her
boyfriend whod better not turn around this time or hes

bound to lose
her and here comes Jamilla whos got the cream soda

I can do everything she said she said with a smile

And I can go anywhere tonight cause Im with Anne

Related : Anne's Song  -  Faith No More.